Hewitt Wolensky McNulty & Hickson encourages its attorneys to give back to the community by engaging in meaningful pro bono opportunities. Associate Jamison Power was recently recognized for his work with the Public Law Center and for providing pro bono legal services to low-income and underserved communities in Orange County. Jamison was awarded the Wiley W. Manuel Award from the State Bar of California, which is given to volunteers who have committed at least 50 hours of their time annually to pro bono matters.
- Nicholas J. Wittner Elected Member to Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Nicholas J. Wittner Appointed as Member to the Board of Trustees of St. Joseph Health System
- Supreme Court Arbitration Decisions: A Reminder to Draft Contracts and Arbitration Provisions with Care
- Gary Wolensky Honored By Best Lawyers In America 2014 Edition®
- Regulatory Alert: Ready or Not, Here Comes Green Chemistry!