Patrick Ball | ASSOCIATE
Patrick Ball’s practice is concentrated in product liability and commercial litigation.
Patrick also has significant trial experience and successfully prosecuted over forty felony, misdemeanor, and juvenile criminal cases during his time as a Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
Member, Administrative Law Journal
- Pepperdine University (B.S. International Business, cum laude, 2002)
Professional Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
Other Professional Experience
- Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Deputy District Attorney (2006-2012)
- Gilbert, Kelly, Crowley and Jennett, Law Clerk (2004-2006)
- Hon. Dale S. Fischer, United Stated District Court - Central District California, Judicial Extern