Anne Marie Ellis has joined the firm as Of Counsel. Anne Marie graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley. Anne Marie brings with her a wealth of litigation experience, including experience handling complex discovery issues, commercial litigation, product liability litigation and regulatory compliance.
- Nicholas J. Wittner Elected Member to Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Nicholas J. Wittner Appointed as Member to the Board of Trustees of St. Joseph Health System
- Supreme Court Arbitration Decisions: A Reminder to Draft Contracts and Arbitration Provisions with Care
- Gary Wolensky Honored By Best Lawyers In America 2014 Edition®
- Regulatory Alert: Ready or Not, Here Comes Green Chemistry!