We are excited to announce that Associate Kelly Regan has joined Hewitt Wolensky McNulty & Hickson. Kelly graduated cum laude from Chapman University School of Law, where she served as Notes Editor of the Chapman Law Review, and received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. Kelly’s practice is focused in product liability and commercial litigation.
- Nicholas J. Wittner Elected Member to Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Nicholas J. Wittner Appointed as Member to the Board of Trustees of St. Joseph Health System
- Supreme Court Arbitration Decisions: A Reminder to Draft Contracts and Arbitration Provisions with Care
- Gary Wolensky Honored By Best Lawyers In America 2014 Edition®
- Regulatory Alert: Ready or Not, Here Comes Green Chemistry!